Thursday, July 6, 2017

100 Days of Summer- JUNE favorites



“It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside.”
― Maud Hart Lovelace


June went by is a swirl of color and sunshine.  These fleeting summer days always make me stop and pause.  They move so quickly in their sweet, showy display.  Gladly will I take hundreds of photos of this time just so I have ingrained in my memory their beauty.


100 days of Summer is a personal project that I am doing to document the summer of 2017.  Each day for 100 days I am taking a photo.  Already June is finished and July is in full swing.  The photos below feature some of my favorites from the month of June. This blog post is part of a blog circle that features other photographers who are also doing a 100 days of Summer project make sure to click through the circle to see all the beauty of June captured in the lens of other photographers in this group.

















Head on over to fantastically talented Cynthia's blog to see more photos that capture the essence of summer!

1 comment:

  1. These are so much fun! I love all the colors you documented.

    ReplyDelete

 
All images © Sycamore Lane Photography. All rights reserved.

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs