Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Exploring- April 5-on-5

March is such a tease, but I love it!  One day it is snowing the next you can wear shorts.  And on those days you must explore!
We live on 86 acres of gorgeous land.  Some of it is farmland, but a good portion is land that makes the ultimate play ground for my children. Every spring before the brambles grow thick and the mosquito armies take up camp, we explore.  We go deep into the woods sometimes practically crawling to get through the thick places.
I cannot even express the joy that this brings us.  It is a little slice of heaven and everything is new. We search out little bits of green, climbing trees and huge grapevines to swing on. We splash through the stream and dig in the swamp for peepers. We marvel over gullies and ancient apple trees. We get muddy and scratched and hot and it is absolutely wonderful!









For more spring time documentation head on over to - Blimie T: Milwaukee Family Photographer to see some amazing photography.

7 comments:

  1. I totally get it! Our family comes alive when we're outside. I love this series of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! There is nothing like being out in nature! It's fabulous!

      Delete
  2. Um, Jenny, I think I'm coming to live on your 86 acre property!! It's my absolute dream to live on a farm where my kids can run and explore endlessly, and raise chickens, and our own eggs and milk a goat. Okay, how's that for my dream ramble. But seriously, we have to come visit your place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm completely jealous of all of your space! What lucky children to spend their childhood here!

    ReplyDelete

 
All images © Sycamore Lane Photography. All rights reserved.

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs