Friday, February 10, 2017

Typography


ty·pog·ra·phy

/tīˈpäɡrəfē/

noun: typography
  1.   the style and appearance of printed matter. 
  2. the art or procedure of arranging type or processing data and printing from it 
 
This weeks prompt pushed me to think and think hard.  I was going to wander through town and see what I could come up with, but my time was so limited due to my work schedule. When it rained in torrents for hours on end my decision was made for me.  I was going to have to find something around the house.
 
I set up several different items I found that had interesting typography, but didn't fall in love with the results.  The photos were okay, but didn't really capture my attention. So, on a whim I decided to make something.  I got out the watercolors and paper and set to work.  

My final result caught my eye and I am glad for the push this prompt gave me to go beyond the normal still life photo I would have taken.


 
 
 
For more amazing photos head on over to our website:
http://www.4x52.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
All images © Sycamore Lane Photography. All rights reserved.

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs