Friday, March 3, 2017

From Below- Hillsdale Michigan Photographer

 Week 9:  From Below

Street Photography has always intrigued me, but drawing attention to myself... Eh, not so much.  This week wasn't a hard prompt, but I wanted to take a photo of something that pushed me out of my comfort zone.  So, while I waited for my daughter to finish up with her dance class I took a picture of the old theater in our wonderful little city.  I'm sure there were people wondering what the crazy lady squatting down on the sidewalk was doing, but thankfully there aren't very often droves of people roaming the sidewalks in our town.

So, I pushed this prompt just a bit.  This isn't shot straight up at something or with the perspective of my subject straight above me.  But I was below the street light and the signs for the theater.... looking up from my location on the sidewalk.




https://www.4x52.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
All images © Sycamore Lane Photography. All rights reserved.

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs