Wednesday, October 5, 2016

October 2016:: 5-on-5 Southern Michigan Documentary Photographer

We saw summer out and autumn in last weekend with a little bit of camping.  We did a lot of biking riding, campfire gazing, outdoor eating, and laughing.

It was fantastic.








The above photos count as my 5-on-5.  This is just a bonus photo...  because she sums our weekend up so nicely.




Follow along on our 5-on-5 blog circle to see what the talented Jennifer Krafchik, Maryland lifestyle documentary family photographer, documented this month.






3 comments:

  1. I love your photos - they tell a story wonderfully (makes me want to go camping and I can just feel Autumn in the air!) and I love your various perspectives. My favorite is the shot of the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them and so jealous! Those smoke shots are awesome and I have the hardest time with the, but such an awesome piece to the story of camping. My family needs to get out camping again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the light in those fire images! So great! And that last one is awesome. Great storytelling!

    ReplyDelete

 
All images © Sycamore Lane Photography. All rights reserved.

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs