Monday, October 5, 2015

October- Five on Five


At summer's end and autumn's beginning, you have to break out the vintage camper and go for one last weekend getaway.... because that is what memories are made of.


Waiting for the hobo dinners, that were cooked in the coals, to cool is sometimes time consuming, but well worth it!



This man!  He saw this photo and said, "Holy wrinkles."  I say, "Ah, yes! I love every single one of them!"  Twenty-six years together (twenty-two of them married) and I wouldn't trade any of the wrinkles we have earned together.




For more documentary goodness click on over to Eboni of Luxe Art Images, LLC.  She is a fabulously-talented photographer.

3 comments:

  1. Oooo - my heart swoons! I miss camping. =/ LOVE the image and thoughts with the shot of your hubby - and the sunset on the lake - and the night shot - shoot, I just love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you guys have a camper and do activities like this together as a family. I would love to do this one day with my children when they are a bit older. I love all the images but particularly the one of your husband because of the sentiment that goes with it. 22 years of marriage- God Bless and many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love camping! I already am looking forward to our trips next year!

    ReplyDelete

 
All images © Sycamore Lane Photography. All rights reserved.

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs