Sunday, March 5, 2017

March 5-on-5 Gardening::: Hillsdale, Michigan Documentary Photographer


I am a big gardener.

More precisely, I have big gardens!

Every year at the beginning of March, Lauren and I start our tomatoes, peppers, and eggplant. In a couple of weeks we will start some kale, Swiss chard, and a myriad of flowers and herbs. It's tradition!



We are now trying to wait patiently for the first little hints of green to push up from the soil.  We're rooting for all those little seeds and it won't be long now.

For more documentary photography head on over to Stephanie's blog.  Stephanie is a Salt Lake City, Utah Documentary Photographer who has the a amazing ability to capture the beauty of life as it happens.

1 comment:

  1. Can you come plant my garden?? I'm terrible at gardening. Way to get in the frame too!

    ReplyDelete

 
All images © Sycamore Lane Photography. All rights reserved.

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs